I invite you to read my full interview with Fotis Georgiadis from Authority Magazine, where I talk about my top 5 things to help you develop more Grit. Having the correct mindset is vital for executives and entrepreneurs, and my mindset is always to jump, dig, and sometimes go straight through obstacles. Here is a short excerpt from the article:
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know To Develop More Grit, from Jorge Olson, co-founder and CMO of Hempacco, ticker symbol HPCO, and Green Globe International, ticker symbol GGII:
1. Change your mind — Start by changing your mindset. Mindset is how you perceive reality, so change your reality by changing your mind. Positivity has to be your modus operandum.
2. Read 52 books annually — this will change your mindset and give you more confidence in your decisions. Audiobooks are a great way to “read” while you do other chores.
3. Sports and Exercise — Sports and exercise are some of the most important things you can do to develop Grit. You’ve heard that physical activity helps bump up the production of your brain’s feel-good neurotransmitters, called endorphins, right?
4. Develop an Exoskeleton — When you want to scale your business, you’ll fail multiple times, be rejected, and hit several walls. You must develop a thick skin.
5. Don’t Overthink, Just Overact — I see a lot of paralyses by analysis in business and in other achievement goals like writing a book or changing jobs. In business, if you want to grow exponentially, get investors, or go public, you can’t overthink, you can’t control. You must have a “good is good enough” attitude and move on to the next goal or problem.
To read the entire interview, go to: https://medium.com/authority-magazine/jorge-olson-of-hempacco-and-green-globe-international-on-the-five-ways-to-develop-more-grit-75fa3a73b030
Jorge Olson just released the third edition of his book Build Your Beverage Empire. It’s available on Amazon now. This book will guide entrepreneurs who want to start their own beverage.
You can also sign up for one of Jorge’s Mastermind courses: Marketing Mastery – The Last Marketing Course You Will Ever Need or FMCG Business Planning & Development. Both courses are available here https://mastermindgroup.us/
Changing your mind literally changes your experience since everything is really an illusory thought. There is no one out there. There is nothing out there. Smart tips.